Stillwater Hospital Association was formed in 1914. The Association operated the Stillwater Community Hospital in a two story brick building through both good and challenging times into the 1940’s. A new brick building was constructed and served as home to Stillwater Community Hospital until 2012 when Stillwater Hospital Association membership base changed to one sole member, Billings Clinic, and a new state of the art facility was constructed in Columbus in 2012. The facilities of Stillwater Billings Clinic now exist on the new campus at 710 N. 11th Street.
Stillwater Billings Clinic